Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not quite to plan

In that I don't think I did the sketching I said I'd do Tuesday evening but that is because I got sucked in by Professor Layton on the DS. Its a game that consists of loads of puzzles whilst being a mystery quest at the same time. Its great - I love puzzles. Plus they are the types of ones where its logical but its not the first answer that jumps to your mind, you have to really look at what you are being asked.

Plus now I have less of a free weekend as I am heading back to London to see friends and family. But I intent to take my sketchpad and my netbook with me so I can watch the films on it and then sketch over the weekend as well. I might even take my sketchpad out and about with me to see if I am hit by inspiration from people on the street.

No comments: