Monday, June 01, 2009

Craft and Vintage Fair

Thats right there was a craft and vintage fair in Chipping Sodbury which I popped along to. It was good fun, small but fun. I had a little wander round and actually could have brought lots of things but I have so much already so I kept myself under wraps however I did buy a couple of things.
One was a card which made me think of an online art friend so it will be heading her way soon. The other was some note cards and envelopes with pixies on mushrooms on them. I thought they were fab and don't have too many notecards as I do use them up so it was all good.

This was one of the stalls there. It was beautiful and I could have bought many things from it. However I did take a card, i took a couple from some of the other stalls as well so I can in the future check out their stuff online.
There was a couple of people who had come all the way from Cornwall which I thought was a long way to come just for a craft fair but I guess it depends on whether they do well and meet nice people or not.

No comments: