Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Spring Inchies quilt

Thats right my spring inchies quilt has arrived. So all those inchies I made have been put into everyone's quilts and now I have lovely inchies from all these other people. I really like the quilt, its very nice but I do wish I could see which are everyone elses. I am now not sure what to do with. Some people are going to frame theirs, I feel like it would make a good coaster but it is too big and I don't want to cut it up. Hmm somethinking will have to be done.

I also completed my Unusual Alphabet ATC's to send to Rixta and they are now on the way to her in Australia. I was having a look through all my card and such looking for an image to go on a great background I had found and instead found this paisley card. It inspired me to make a paisley themed card as P for Paisley certainly is unusual. I really like the colours, more interesting than some paisley you find :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the name Seuss's Cat I had to click over. My favorite quote is "today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive, who is youer than you!".
I like your blog.

I'm going to add you to my list of fortune cookies so that I can find you again in the future.

Happy Seussish Weekend
Cookie