Monday, February 05, 2007

Time

There never seems to be enough time to get the things done you want to. There are soooo many things creatively that I want to be working on and i seem to be getting nothing done at the moment. I have ATC's I want to make, Mail Art to make to send to people, Cards i want to make for friends, the list goes on. Maybe I should just stop sleeping to fit it all in although that would then make me a very grumpy person!!!
The other thing that hinders me is forgetting the great ideas I come up with. I seem to think of all my best idea's when I am travelling say in my car or on the train and especially when driving I can't write them down! I try and keep it in the forefront of my mind but it is known to wander easily and then poof idea gone. Sometimes I re-remember them at a later date but I am sure many a great idea has vanished because of this.
Of course I am sure we all have certain things that we feel hinder our creativeness - its just working out how to overcome them thats the tricky bit!
Anyway I plan tonight to get myself into gear and do some of the things I want to do, not get sidetracked by house stuff and all those over kinds of things that seem to sidetrack you of an evening!!!!

No comments: