Monday, February 19, 2007

More Its Only Words ATC's

Thats right I finished off my last 3 it's only words ATC's and got them sent off - so hopefully soon people will be able to see what lovely one's I get in return.
I finished off my Brown Eyed Girl one, I did a Time Warp one from the Rocky Horrow show which is on Black card and has what looks like a vortex on it and then in pink are the words to the chorus - running along, its hard to see them in the picture (to be added later) but thats why bits of the vortex stop so as not to go over the words.
And then my last one is raindrops on the card with the words I'm only happy when it rains running along with them - this is Garbage's - I'm only happy when it Rains and although its quite a simple one I really like it. My last 3 are quite simple as they were a bit rushed - needed to get them in before the deadline but I like them none the less - this last week went really quick and i suddenly had less time than I thought!

No comments: