Friday, March 23, 2007

A bit more work


I finished off my other ATC for the March image challenge. I had done most of it the night before but i needed something to put the other side and wanted text so it looked like the girl was thinking/saying it as she looks very wistful and in deep thought in the picture! What i got is Japanese and it says "Fallen blossom doesn't return to the branch, a broken mirror cannot be made to shine". It along the lines of there is no point crying over spilt milk. I though it was an interesting thing to be saying. I love the background, I got the paper from a nice little website online and just love it - this is the 1st thing I have used it for but I know I will be using it again.
Then this ATC is the one i sent to Lia that I said I wouldn't put on here until she had received it. It got there safe and sound so now you can all see it. I loved the idea of this, I saw the umbrella's in a stitching magazine and made them knowing I would use them for an ATC but not quite sure how. Then with them on the card it almost looks like it is raining in the background - i love the corrugated card! Immediately this made me thinking of the phrase April showers bring out May flowers and shazam the card was born.

No comments: