Monday, August 17, 2009

Stitching along

Thats right I am moving on a couple of pieces at the moment. I totally completed a piece which was a japanese doll for my friends birthday card. I thought it was awesome and I hope she did too although she hasn't mentioned it. I will text to see if she got the package.
Apart from that I am still working on the Noahs Ark piece which I have been working on forever as I take really long breaks from it. I am getting there bit by bit and I am going to keep pushing on with it because I have the frame and everything so I want to get it finished - plus I need to finish it before Glaeken gets too old to appreciate it :)

I am also working on a piece I bought in a sale at Hobbycraft which is like a travel/writing piece with the Eiffel Tower on it, a butterfly and a pen, its awesome! There was something about it, I think i will keep it myself but not 100% sure.

Then I have another piece to work on but have not started it yet, its a newtons law baby sampler for when my friend Frances gives birth. She is having a boy which is due beginning of December. I ordered the stitching piece but have not started it yet, I have some time yet so it is ok.

So thats it with me at the moment. Lots of stitching. I am starting in another journal round with the seren swap so that should be fun, only 3 of us in it at the moment but will be good to fill the rest of that journal up.

No comments: