Wednesday, August 26, 2009

In America


Thats right I am here in lovely Leesburg where the weather is beautiful and I have already partially tanned/burnt from taking the dog for a long walk :) I am here for 3 weeks but don't worry, I still think craftiness will happen as my sister Cayleigh is crafty so I am sure we will get up to some bits and I bought along some stitching.

So just thought I'd let you all know that I am away sunning myself but I am sure you will still hear from me on here and hopefully still see some work from me. I know I have been less updaty recently and I want to get back into stuff more. First think I think I need to do when I get home is sort our and reorganise all my stash because it is a mess. However Sam should be all moved into the other room by the time I get back so might be able to find a small space in my room to have a bit of a studio area :)

No comments: