Friday, January 19, 2007

Last weekend's creativeness


Sunday I had fun bring creative as I had some time to just sit down and play around with things. Both were idea's i'd come up with on my travels, I think of so many things when i'm driving to work and such and the pain is I can't write them down because I am driving so I am sure many a good idea has been lost.

This postcard is for Frantic Mail Art in Ireland and I've been saving up ring pulls especially for this so was glad to finally have enough to make it. Their theme was fish and I wanted to do something a bit different. Fish scales are often very metallic and shine in the light which was where my idea came from. Now all I have to do is get round to sending it.

This ATC was an idea i've had floating around my head and I am going to play with a bit more in terms of flowers and brads as it means the flower can move - so I am sure this weekend I will have a bit more of a play on postcards and such.

It wasn't made for a particular swap and the
S P I N is there to indicate that it does spin. Hopefully when i do send it out it will go to someone who enjoys it as much as I did making it. It also gave me the chance to play with some rub on's i had bought and been wanting to use for a while!!!

No comments: