Monday, January 08, 2007

Hosting my own swap - very excited

Thats right, stacey on the UK ATC group has asked me to be the monthly swap host this month and so I am doing a Dr Seuss swap this month which I am very excited about as it will be my 1st swap as a host plus i love Dr Seuss. Only 1 person signed up so far but hopefully more will sign up cos i want it to be a great sucess.

Here's a couple of ATC's I made - the button one was originally for a button swap but mine got lost in the post and came back to me so i missed the swap but have instead sent it for a blind swap I am doing with a lady in America. The other one I made especially for the swap.


I recently bought some new card and paper and also i popped in a couple of craft stores looking in the sales - got a couple more stamps and inkpad cheap as well as some ribbon and stickers. Hopefully make use of them soon!

No comments: