Sunday, July 05, 2009

More Shading


Thats right I have barely done any art this week so I did another girl and some more shading tonight. I like the idea of a Mermaid themed picture but I am not sure about her body at the minute. I am thinking I will do the background and then see if it inspires the girl. The next week is already up and I haven't done this weeks playing around with my background yet so I am a week behind which means I need to dedicate some time each evening next week to my background and then the next step. I am sure there are others behind as well though and Suzi did say would still be looking at stuff a couple of weeks after so will just keep pushing on and not get stressed about being behind. Otherwise it will just put me off rather than push me forward and I want to continue to develop. I can't believe how far I have come in 2/3 weeks so it'll be exciting to see how much further I can go.

No comments: